The diversified portfolio of traditional brands, consolidated and recognized by the market, allows us to occupy leadership positions in our markets. The strength of our brand has been recognized in a number of awards:
Melhores e Maiores Exame 2018
We are in the seventh position on Revista Exame’s ranking “As Maiores e Melhores 2018”, which evaluated over 1,000 companies in the country.
Camil and União win prize for best Rice, Beans, and Sugar brands in Datafolha’s survey in 2018
In Datafolha’s survey “O Melhor de São Paulo – Restaurantes, Bares & Cozinha”, Camil (in the Rice and Beans category) and União (in the Sugar category) were the best brands in their categories by the third consecutive year.
Super Varejo includes Camil in the ranking “As 5 mais de 2018” in Sugar and Canned Tuna
Super Varejo magazine published the ranking “As 5 mais 2018” and included Camil products in the categories:
• White Sugar: 1st position in Brazil, MG, ES, countryside RJ, Greater Rio de Janeiro, Greater São Paulo, countryside São Paulo, DF, GO, and MS; 2nd position in PR, SC, and RS; and 3rd position in Northeast Region.
• Granulated Sugar: 1st position in Greater São Paulo; 2nd position in Greater Rio de Janeiro; 3rd position in Northeast Region, countryside São Paulo, PR, SC and RS; and 5th position in Brazil, MG, ES, countryside RJ, DF, GO, and MS.
• Sweetener: 2nd position in Greater Rio de Janeiro, Greater São Paulo, and countryside São Paulo; 3rd position in Brazil, MG, ES, countryside RJ, PR, SC, and RS; and 5th position in Northeast Region, DF, GO, and MS.
• Canned Tuna: 2nd position in Brazil, MG, ES, countryside RJ, Greater Rio de Janeiro, Greater São Paulo, countryside São Paulo, PR, SC, RS, DF, GO, and MS.
IR Magazine Awards 2018 – Best IR by CEO or CFO an IR Executive Small cap
We received for the first time the awards by IR Magazine Awards as “Best IR by CEO or CFO Small cap” (1st place – Flavio Vargas) and “Best IR Executive Small cap” (1st place – Guilherme Salem).
Acknowledgments Institutional Investor 2018
We received for the first time acknowledgments Institutional Investor in Food & Beverages – Small Caps in the following categories:
• “Best CFO” – 2nd place in “General” category (Flavio Vargas);
• “Best IR Professional” – 2nd place in “General” and “Appointed by Buy-side Analysts” categories (Jenifer Nicolini);
• “Best Team for Relationships with Investors – 3rd place in “General” category;
• “Best Program for Relationships with Investors” – 2nd place in “General” and “Appointed by Buy-side Analysts” categories, and 1st place in “Appointed by Sell-side Analysts” category; and
• “Best Event – Camil Day” – 2nd place in “General” category.
Prêmio Valor 1000 2018
The 18th Edition of Prêmio Valor 1000, which indicates the 1000 greatest companies operating in Brazil according to the financial information of each Company, classified Camil in the 118th position in the ranking, and in the 9th position in “Food and Beverages in Current Liquidity” category.
The Best of Dinheiro Rural 2018
For the second consecutive year, Camil Alimentos was awarded as the Company of the Year in “As Melhores da Dinheiro Rural”, an award existing since 2013.
Selo RA 1000 2018
Camil Alimentos received in 2018 the Selo RA 1000 seal, awarded by Reclame Aqui, for its excellence in customer services. The seal is awarded by companies which have significant service rates carried out online, with a high level of reputation.
Prêmio APAS Acontece 2018
Camil Alimentos wins for the second time the Prêmio APAS Acontece, in “Grocery and Commodities” category. In 2017, Camil was awarded in “Salty Food” Category.
Troféu Carrinho de Ouro 2017
Troféu Carrinho de Ouro, an award by Associação Maranhense de Supermercados (Amasp) since 1994, stands out every year the 10 best companies in retailer market by their innovative actions and results that directly had an impact on the generation of jobs and revenue in the state of Maranhão throughout the year.
Updated at 04/12/2019 at 09:39 am